"the courage it took to get out of bed each
to face the same things
over and over
- Charles Bukowski (via t-hi-n
"I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me, ‘I love you.’ There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt."
"1. Do not fear your body for the things it lacks.
2. Treat yourself the way you would treat someone you love.
3. “No” means no, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
4. Read. It will help you; everywhere.
5. Tell them you like them, it’ll kill you if you don’t.
7. Your period is natural, do not apologize.
8. Look up things you do not understand.
9. Remember to give the amount you know you will be getting back.
10. Clothes aren’t an obligation but bare your flesh for those who love your bones."
when you’re buying something and the cashier gives you change and people are waiting in line behind you and slowly moving forward and you’re trying to cram your change in your wallet and get out of the way as fast as you can that shit is horrifying and traumatic
okay but seriously
when i want a hug what i really want is a Ghibli hug.
because i mean-
in the WORld